With hundreds of supplements and protein powders flooding the market these days, it can not be easy to find something genuinely useful for your health. As it turns out that there is one natural supplement that has been around for the better part of three thousand years.
Also called “Indian Ginseng” or “Indian Winter Cherry”, Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb classified as an adaptogen. It is one of the essential herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative Indian medicine based on the principles of natural healing.
Benefits Of Ashwagandha
The consumption of Ashwagandha has been proven to provide many health benefits, such as:
- Reduces Stress: Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is rich in withanoside compounds, changing how your body reacts when it is faced with stress. The withanolides also help minimize the release of cortisol (also known as the stress hormone) which helps in soothing the chronic feeling of tightness in the throat.
- Reduces Blood Sugar Levels: A test-tube study has concluded that the consumption of Ashwagandha helped in boosting insulin secretion and causing and enhanced insulin sensitivity in the muscle cells. Additional tests confirmed that prolonged use of Ashwagandha helps in lowering the blood fasting sugar levels among those diagnosed with Type-2 diabetes.
- Helps Prevent Cancer: Another test-tube study had proved that Ashwagandha was a potent source of withaferin – a compound associated with eliminating cancer cells in the bloodstream by promoting the formation of reactive oxygen species and reducing the cells’ resistance to the process of apoptosis.
- Reverses Aging Effects: Ashwagandha is a rich source of several antioxidants such as polyphenols, lycopene, and selenium that help protect the body against the damage caused by free radicals and reversing the effects of ageing.
- Reduces Inflammation: Several studies have shown that the consumption of Ashwagandha causes a decrease in the markers of inflammation, such as C-Reactive Protein (CRP), which is also a marker of cardiovascular disease. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, Ashwagandha has also been proven to decrease oxidative stress and regulate the heart’s health by reducing bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Improves Cognitive Function: Studies suggest that Ashwagandha could help mitigate problems caused by brain injury or disease. Aside from eliminating free radicals, Ashwagandha has also been linked to the reversal of spatial memory impairment, owing to its antioxidant properties. Consumption of Ashwagandha was also found to have a Cognition Promoting effect on children with memory deficit and prevent the development of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s, or Parkinson’s.
- Boosts The Immune System: Research linked the consumption of Ashwagandha to increased production of lymphocytes, a component of white blood cells responsible for eliminating foreign bodies and preventing the development of diseases.
Recommended Dosage For Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is available in several forms such as extracts, blends, powders, tablets, and capsules, with extracts such as the TrueBasics Ashwagandha Tablets being the most potent version.
The recommended dosage for Ashwagandha varies according to the form you consume it in.
Depending on the issue you want to address, Ashwagandha can be consumed in doses as low as 250 mg per day. Medical practitioners recommend a daily intake of 700 to 1000 mg per day, with an upper limit of 5 grams.
It is important to note that dosages exceeding the limit of 5000 mg per day can cause several complications such as indigestion, chronic diarrhea, and vomiting – which is why you must always consult a doctor before supplementing your daily diet with Ashwagandha.
Why You Should Opt For TrueBasics Ashwagandha Capsules
TrueBasics Ashwagandha Tablets are one of the most potent supplements available in the market. Our trademark formulation incorporates KSM-66 Ashwagandha – which is the most bioavailable form of Ashwagandha with extensive clinical trials and scientific research to ensure that you get maximum health benefits, such as:
- The KSM-66 Ashwagandha is credited with boosting male sexual wellness by increasing serum testosterone levels.
- Ashwagandha also enhances sexual wellness and fertility in women by aiding the Luteinizing Hormone production and reducing the secretion of Follicle-Stimulating Hormones.
- Stress enhances cortisol levels in the blood, leading to sexual dysfunction among both men and women. KSM-66 Ashwagandha helps control stress by reducing serum levels.
The TrueBasics Ashwagandha Tablets also boast of being wholly vegetarian and Non-GMO, which means that these tablets were neither extracted from animals nor are a product of genetic engineering, which is all the more reason to consider investing in us.
So go ahead and take a step towards self-care and maintaining your health. Check out www.truebasics.com for a wide range of health supplements, especially the highly beneficial Ashwagandha Tablets.
Thanks For Reading
More Read On Huggymonster