HP Support Assistant is a free all-in-one management application effectively used to maintain your Hewlett-Packard PC. Such a fruitful pre-installed program helps you to find available updates and also offers troubleshooting tools to keep your HP computer in working order.
Almost all the newest HP computer has come up with HP Support Assistant to aid resolve problems with the computer using updates. If in case, this program is not already installed on your HP PC or laptop or you are unable to use it, the blog post is for you. In this blog, we will explain the right methods to download, install, and use the support assistant software application. Thus, continue to read!
What Is HP Support Assistant?
HP Support Assistant is a unique software specifically launched for HP computers, laptops, or notebooks to provide quality assistance regarding system updates, and installing drivers and firmware. Additionally, it provides ultimate troubleshooting tools and helps them keep their Windows upgraded and highly secure.
Stepwise Instructions To Download, Install And Use HP Support Assistant
When you have HP Support Assistant Download it’s easy to maintain your HP PC. So, let’s give a short glimpse at the below-mentioned directives as they will lead you to effortlessly download, install, and use this support assistant program.
Step 1: Downloading Procedures Of HP Support Assistant
- First and forecast, you have to open your preferred web browser on your HP computer
- Then, go to the HP Support Assistantpage on the HP website
- Then, click the “Download HP Support Assistant” link
- Now, save the downloaded file in your desired location on your system
Step 2: Installing Procedures Of HP Support Assistant
- Once your HP Support Assistant Downloadon your HP PC, open it now.
- After opening the downloaded file, click the “Run” tab.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to confirm if you want to open the file or allow changes to be made to your computer. When really prompted, click “Yes” to continue.
- Now, press the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, the License Agreement guideline offered by HP will display on the screen. Read carefully, and then click the “I accept the terms in the license agreement” radio button.
- Afterward, click “Next.”
- Then, again click “Next” to install the HP Support Assistant
- The process might take a couple of minutes to complete, so, just wait for it patiently.
- Once done, the “HP Support Assistant has been installed successfully” message will appear on the screen.
- Now, click the “Close” button.
Now, feel free to maintain your HP computer or laptop with automated support, updates, and fixes.
Step 3: Use HP Support Assistant
- On your computer, open the HP Support Assistantprogram
- Then, go to the “My Dashboard” page where you can see pieces of information such as Serial Number, Product Number, Device Health, Warranty, Etc., And Perform Some Fixes & Diagnostics.
- To install driver updates, simply click “Updates” to check for available updates, select the ones you want to install and then click “Download and install”.
- To troubleshoot computer issues, click the corresponding option to begin.
For More Info, Contact Our Deft Connoisseurs
Not satisfied with the given downloading and installing process of HP Support Assistant?Do you need more advanced tricks to get this program successfully installed on your HP PC and use it to secure your device? Call us via the 24/7 helpline number. We, the experienced and well-qualified tech specialists are round-the-clock ready to assist you. Thus, call us and stay united!