Has your Orbi device started flashing white out of the blue? Oops! Looks like your WiFi device isn’t getting enough power supply. Or perhaps, you have messed up while updating the firmware of your Orbi by accessing orbilogin.net. There are a number of possibilities why you are facing the Orbi white light issue.
However, the good news is that you can get rid of this issue by following a few simple tips. Mentioned below are the topmost tips and tricks through which you can fix the Netgear Orbi white light issue in a jiffy. Thus, read on.
Fixed: Netgear Orbi White Light Issue
Note: While trying to troubleshoot the issue at hand, if you get stuck at any point, know that you can reach out to our experienced technical experts at any hour of the day.
- Change the Power Socket
One of the major reasons why you’re being troubled by the white light issue is because your Orbi router isn’t getting enough power supply. Therefore, make sure that your Orbi device is receiving an adequate power supply from the wall socket.
What happened? Your device isn’t getting proper power supply? Well, that’s probably because the power socket you’ve plugged your device into is damaged. To get your Orbi running again, get your wall socket changed.
Also, check whether the power cable connecting your Orbi to the wall socket is in working condition. On the off chance, if it isn’t, waste no time in replacing the power cable with a new one.
- Power Cycle Your Netgear Orbi
Changing the power socket didn’t work in your favor? Looks like you’re in a much bigger problem than we thought. But, worry not. Power cycling your Orbi device might be of some help to you.
Mentioned below are the step-by-step guidelines that you need to follow in order to power cycle your Netgear Orbi device:
- Unplug the power adapter of your Orbi.
- Turn off your Netgear Orbi.
- Disconnect the extra devices connected to your Orbi.
- After some time, plug the power adapter back into the socket.
- Turn your Netgear Orbi device on.
Check whether the issue has been fixed or not. If not, continue reading.
- Carefully Perform Orbi Firmware Update
Another thing that you can do in order to fix the Orbi white light issue is to update your WiFi device. Sometimes, updating the firmware of your device is all that it needs to work properly. So, why not give what your device really wants?
Here are the steps that’ll help you in updating the firmware of your Netgear Orbi device:
- Power on your Netgear Orbi.
- Connect the Orbi router to the modem using a cable.
- Visit orbilogin.com by typing the default web address of your device.
- Fill in the default admin details and hit Enter.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Click on the Firmware Update button under Administration.
In this way, you’ll easily be able to update the firmware of your Netgear Orbi device.
Facing issues while trying to update your device? Get in touch with our technical expert now!
- Reset Your Netgear Orbi Device
Are you still having a hard time with your WiFi device? Well, performing factory default reset might be your last resort. Thus, follow the instructions outlined below and know how to restore your Netgear Orbi device to its factory default settings:
- Ensure that the connection between your Netgear Orbi router and modem is secure.
- Then, look for the Reset button on your WiFi device.
- Once found, press the button by using a pin-like object.
- Hold the button for a couple of seconds before releasing it.
Note: You can also reset your Netgear Orbi device by accessing the orbilogin web page.
So, did resetting your Orbi device resolve the white light issue? Feel free to share your experience with us through the comments section below. We’ll be really pleased to know if we were of some help to you.