First impressions matter significantly when someone views a product or a service that promotes companies and brands. Using custom wristbands for events can do exactly that and more, allowing individuals to rope in more customers for their activities or their businesses. Many groups across Australia use wristbands as a simple system for entry into charities and other occasions. With the wearables market of Australia expected to rise after the pandemic lifts, the demand for these wristbands is also expected to follow along, solidifying a growing trend that is now adopted by many of the country’s leading event planners and institutions.
Benefits of Using Wristbands For Various Events
- Say No To Traditional Ticket Systems:Wristbands reduce the need to print out thousands of tickets for individuals and instead act as a stylish wearable that people can use to enter or confirm their reservations. They are highly customisable, coming in various colours and designs, and additional logos can be imprinted on them if needed.
- Easy Recognition: It’s easy for officials to identify and separate regular guests from teammates, important personnel and attendees by providing bands of different colours. This allows for proper crowd control, allowing the staff to manage the crowd and prevent any unnecessary mix-up. Additionally, it prevents rogue members from infiltrating the event grounds and breaching the security as they do not have the wristbands for proper identification. This is highly useful in cases where children are involved, especially when there are chances of them going astray from the main group. So in a sense, one can also surmise that wristbands add to better security.
- Highly Durable: Unlike paper tickets, wristbands can stay in pristine conditions even days after an event. They are also not affected by heavy rain or snow, and to prevent fraud, officials can cut these bands to stop them from being passed around for the next event too.
Benefits of Wristbands For Business
- Free Advertisements: Many wristbands are worn by guests for days after an event subsides. If these wristbands have the company image or the brand imprinted upon them, they are indirectly viewed by hundreds of people who can contact these bands.
- Easy To Obtain:It’s very easy for businesses to order wristbands for events and even customise them as per the brand or the service. Moreover, officials can easily hand them out to guests without registering the number or marking them, as is the case for tickets. Ordering a bulk of these bands costs significantly less than other advertisement strategies, yet they provide a more secure way of putting the name of the brand out there.
- Increased Chances For Retention: A customer is more likely to remember the experience associated with the event or the brand rather than the object. Giving out wristbands as a fun way of identification can help with those retention capabilities, making customers remember the brand name more easily.
Silicone wristbands are the ones most commonly used, followed by plastic bands and synthetic materials. Markings or images are engraved on the surface or printed using ink or screen to create the desired result. Advanced processes like laser printing are also prevalent but mostly used for bands promoting charities and important occasions. With numerous purposes capable at such a low cost, wristbands stand out as one of the most cost-effective yet customisable forms of wearables for event management and brand awareness.